Thursday, August 7, 2008

Friday Flea market Ephemera

Here we are meeting for another Friday Flea Market. Thank you Miss Polly from Counting Your Blessings for being our lovely hostess. For a shopping list of flea markets visit our FFM link.



Venus and Cupid

Today I am featuring a package of ephemera that I put together from vintage art books and other bits and pieces.









I have 25 pieces of book plates, advertisement pieces, antique primer book pages and wall paper samples. It is available at Studio Pink. For $15.00





The print of the little girls in the beauty shop has never been used, it's matted and still covered in plastic.







The book plates are vintage and really quite beautiful. The plate with the roses is very old and tattered on the edges. There are several pages from a Children's Primer book that are antique. Lots of goodies to use in your altered art or scrap booking projects.

Have a wonderful weekend my friends.

XO-Mya

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you stopped by for a visit. Your comments are important to me. Leave me your thoughts and always follow your bliss.