Friday, December 19, 2008

Naughty or Nice?





This question always comes to mind as I ponder over my Christmas list every year. Naughty or nice? Well, I have to admit, I think I have been a little of both. So on to the list....

Dear Santa,

#1 I would love a refill on my Jo Malone Lime Basil, Mandarin body creme.
(seriously girls this is too die for and on Oprah list of fav things)

#2 World peace (I'm so original)

#3 No more snow this year. Actually I would love an unusual tropical heat wave for the rest of the winter. (I go for the big stuff)

#4 My family to have the best Christmas ever. (all-day smiles, enjoy true meaning of Christmas, etc.)

#5 World peace (oh, I said that already)

#6 That all the fat cats on wall street, in the banking industry give their bonuses and buy-outs to someone less fortunate.

#7 The beautiful three foot tall pink orchid that I saw at the Orchid farm's greenhouse yesterday. (ya, ya, I know I would kill it just as quickly as I killed the one foot tall orchid from last year)

#8 A trip to the beach for a couple of weeks with my whole family.

#9 A week of positive and uplifting reports from the media (no more doom and gloom, please)

#10 A really sweet book deal with an awesome publisher

#11 My over-forty spread, stops spreading

#12 That all of my friends at home and in blog land, have a very special holiday surrounded by their loved ones and filled with all of their favorite things.

* I know, as always, I've asked for way too much but I did try to be good this year and I think my intentions should count for something. Come-on Santa

XO-Mya

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Mya,
    Hope Santa grants all your wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some fun and some serious wishes there. Wouldn't it be great to get them all? Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Mya! I hope you get everything on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like to wish a great and superb Christmas. I sure you enjoyed your Christmas with full of yummy cake and fun.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by for a visit. Your comments are important to me. Leave me your thoughts and always follow your bliss.