Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Creative Process


I have decided to work on a project series which will include decorative boxes to hold favorite things. This would be like pictures, beach glass/pottery, cards, love notes, etc. I have completed one metal box with decorative paper and trimmings. I think I will complete 3 and then turn my efforts to a new project. The next thing I would like to work on is a shadow box with trinkets or found objects in plaster. Vintage jewelry, frozen charlottes, and beach pottery come to mind. At least this is the plan so far. Well you know how things go; plans change and thoughts are sometimes fleeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you stopped by for a visit. Your comments are important to me. Leave me your thoughts and always follow your bliss.