Sunday, January 27, 2008

Movie Minute

I was browsing through recent movie reviews today. it looks like the movie "Juno" is a great snip it of real-life situations. Which is just the kind of movie I find most appealing. The acting looks suburb. There seems to be a lot of wit, hopefully not too much, dealing with such a serious topic. I think it will be very moving and entertaining but I have to worry about whether it sends the right message to it's teenage audience on how devastating teenage pregnancy really is. I hope it pro trays the problem with the seriousness it deserves. Aside from all that it looks like a it has all the makings of great girls night-out movie. "Juno" received great reviews but then so did it's sound track and I checked that out, eh, I hope they are more on track with the movie. Check out the reviews at www.rottentomatoes.com/m/juno/ What kind of name is JUNO anyway? Cute but different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you stopped by for a visit. Your comments are important to me. Leave me your thoughts and always follow your bliss.