Sunday, January 27, 2008

I Feel Good

At last, I am free of the upper respiratory flu that I have been plagued with for the last 5 days. I can't remember the last time I was sick like that. This bug picked up my gusto, flew it out the window and buried it in the nearest landfill. Yes, it was that ugly. But I am on the mend now.
I am searching for a fresh inspiration for a new project to start on. Hopefully I will find it on the face of baby- Izzie while I baby-sit tomorrow. I should rest up 'cause I will need all of my energy just to lug the little tike around. It's hard to be inspired in January when all you see is cold snow and grey skies.
Oh no as I am talking about getting myself inspired my hubby is listening to some self help guru about becoming debt-free and he is cutting up the credit cards. I better go stop him or all my fun will be gone. I hope they aren't handing out any cool-aide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you stopped by for a visit. Your comments are important to me. Leave me your thoughts and always follow your bliss.