Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ladysparkle's Keepsake Box



There she sits so proud a top her keepsake box. The box is about 6'' by 6'' and is covered in fancy paper, silk and velvet ribbon with vintage rhinestones and shells attached. She looks as beautiful as a newly opened blossum on an early spring day. Ladysparkles is perched in a silk peony flower.

I included a few treasures from the ocean in her box. I collect beach pottery shards, beach glass, and worry stones. It is almost time for another trip to the ocean to collect. Last year I found hundreds of shells in Sanibel FL. But not any glass or shards. I usually find those on the east coast. I can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you stopped by for a visit. Your comments are important to me. Leave me your thoughts and always follow your bliss.