Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Inner Diva



So many secrets to share. Some we must keep. Can you trust your diary to keep you inner most thoughts safe? What would it say about you?
My inner diva is coming out. I have starting a Diva Diary (altered journal). I have the front cover complete. I attached a heart locket that can be filled with any picture. I used a vintage picture of 2 lovers, this is a Diva Diary you know. I did cover my nude diva with a well placed feather. Keeping it PG or maybe PG13. I am working on the back cover.
I am still working on things for my Etsy Store and I hope to have it up and running in the next 2 weeks. So much to do and time seems to be just flying these days. It has been a long winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you stopped by for a visit. Your comments are important to me. Leave me your thoughts and always follow your bliss.