Friday, November 21, 2008

The Girl, The Mission, Road Trip, & A Sexy Sofa




Survived the dentist and the drugs yahhhhhh! My mission for today is a road trip. So not much getting done around here, but that's okay. I am sure you are wondering what the heck does a road trip have to do with that sexy little sofa above. The velvet lady is the muse for my current novel and she has a secret. Oh I just love secrets, don't you? Well more on that in a later post.
Have a wonderful weekend. I may fall a little short on my promise of a daily post over the weekend and yes I know you don't want to hear my excuses. I do have a couple good ones. I know, know I am falling short of my mission already, but I have my reasons. I know you don't want to hear them but I just saying....

Question of the day and this should prove that I am not so self-involved that I don't know what's going on in the world around me. Does too much money make you dumb and blind? I ask this because I don't understand how the Auto execs thought they could appeal to congress for a bail out by arriving into town on their lavish private jets and think no one would notice or care. I just don't get it- are they mindless idiots or does all that money really impair your judgement? There I feel better. Don't you?

XO-Mya

1 comment:

I am so happy you stopped by for a visit. Your comments are important to me. Leave me your thoughts and always follow your bliss.