Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fairytale Dreams and Birthday Wishes





Babygirl turned one and celebrated a fairytale party with family, fairies and cake.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This party is fit for a fairy princess, said Tinkerbell.
Very loudly, I might add.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah baby, bring on the cake and the bikinis.
Doesn't everyone eat cake in a bikini?
Yum! Yum!
The fairies worked very hard to make this party a success, and when it was all said and done, one little fairy was in desperate need of a long nap.
Shhhhh!
This little fairy went back to her place on the Christmas Tree to relax after a very satisfying day of partying.
:) :) :)
Happy Birthday Baby!
XO- Grammy Mya

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to the little beauty! Your pictures are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! Looks like the birthday girl had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHE IS A DOLL.I HATE TO BE RUDE.BUT IS THAT WHITE SPOT ON HER EYE ALWAYS THERE?OR IS IT JUST A FLOOK?I'M JUST ASKING,BECAUSE ON THE NEWS ONE NIGHT IT SAVED A LITTLE GIRLS EYE BY TAKING A PIC LIKE THIS.I ONLY SEE IT IN ONE,SO...PLEASE DON'T THINK ME RUDE.BETTER SAFE THAN SOORY...ANN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DON'T HAVE AN E-MAIL ON HERE.I DON'T KNOW HOW YET.I'M LEARNING.HA YOU CAN HAVE MY HOME ONE...JAMESASKELTON@YAHOO.COM....I AM SO GLAD YOU AREN'T OFFENDED.SOME PEOPLE WOULD BE MAD.I DOUBT THERES ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.BECAUSE IT'S ONLY IN 1 PIC.YOU JUST NEED TO BE AWARE.THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by for a visit. Your comments are important to me. Leave me your thoughts and always follow your bliss.