Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Give Thanks for Food and Family



Happy Thanksgiving my friends. I hope you find the time to enjoy your friends and family and have the opportunity to eat some really good food. I found 2 tempting salad recipes right Here. I can't wait to try them. One is made with toasted pecans, cooked in a sugar glaze and topped off with cranberries and Gorgonzola cheese. YUM! The other is made with toasted almonds, strawberries and feta cheese. They both take a homemade dressing and romaine lettuce. Pass the wine please.
So yesterday was a success with a couple great new salad recipes and fabulous hair. Thanks Tyler and Madison you girls always know just how to whip my hair into shape.
Have a beautiful holiday but don't eat so much that you're too slow for the bargains on Friday. Meet me at the mall :)

XO-Mya

2 comments:

  1. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! You won't see me at the mall, I have to work the day after Thanksgiving. At least I get Thanksgiving Day off. But I will be working Christmas Day this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by for a visit. Your comments are important to me. Leave me your thoughts and always follow your bliss.