Sunday, November 2, 2008

Movie Talk


I thought we could share a little movie talk between friends. My lastest movie adventure was The Secret Life of Bees this weekend. It really is a must see. The acting is great and the story is moving. Most of the theater audience shed at least one tear or maybe two. The book is even better so if nothing else read the book!
My previous movie trip was to see Nights in Rodanthe. Excellent romantic date night movie. I have to say I liked the movie a little better than the book. Another old favorite of mine that I happened to catch on Encor this weekend is Prelude to a Kiss. Of course, I love almost every Meg Ryan movie.
What movies have you seen lately?
XO-Mya

5 comments:

  1. I have read The Secret Life Of the Bees and enjoyed it very much. I guess I better see the movie when it comes out on DVD. I usually wait until movies come out on DVD so that I can watch it Closed Captioned. Some theaters offer captioning, but we have to drive a distance to get to one. So I have never seen a movie captioned in a theater. Thanks for visiting my Blue Monday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see The Secret Life of Bees! I love this book! I think it was my favorite!
    I also want to see Nights in Rodanthe...I am a romantic and this sounds wonderful! Thanks for sharing! karen....
    recycledrita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see Nights at Rodanthe, but I'll rent it on video... I can't wait til it comes out!
    xoxo,
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mya,
    Glad you enjoyed this so much. I still have the book on my "to read" list My girlfriend read the book anonymous wants to see as a movie and liked it a lot!

    The photo on election day of your daughter, I assume, is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, I posted with the wrong blog link! Just fixed that. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by for a visit. Your comments are important to me. Leave me your thoughts and always follow your bliss.