Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Little Surprise





As I was running around this morning trying to get ready for my day I noticed something among my studio mess. It was a few pink things stuck in a nest with a sweet little pink bird perched in the middle. It wasn't finished yet, it looked like someone had started putting a little assemblage together. I thought how sweet that's what my daughter was doing in my bedroom for long yesterday. She even made a little crown for Jewel (that's what I named her) the bird. That was so sweet for her to start it for me and leave it as a surprise for me to find. Well you know I quickly hurried around and finished it. After it was put all together a added a little note to her Ribbon. It says "Love Comes In Small Packages" I thought that this was fitting since I viewed this as a little loving gesture on her part. Thanks Dani girl.
You can find Jewel and her nest for sale in my Etsy shop. http://www.studiopink.etsy.com/
I am not sure I want to part with her but then I will just be passing on the love.
"Love Comes In Small Packages" Pass it on!

3 comments:

  1. so so cute!
    love her.
    oxoxox,
    jessi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mya,

    What a charming blog you have here. I enjoyed looking and reading about you. I will be back too.

    Thank you again, for stopping by the other day and leaving me such touching words!
    Hugs,
    Jeannene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be added to your links and I will add you too OK!!

    "HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!"

    Hugs,
    Jeannene

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by for a visit. Your comments are important to me. Leave me your thoughts and always follow your bliss.