Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Mermaid Journal For Diva's



Print, gesso, cut, collage, glue, decoupage, varnish, glue, write, photograph, up-load, list, post.
I'm tired!

Finally it's done and I love it. I would love to take it to Florida but I gotta list it on Etsy. I am all out of journals in my shop. Can I get another one done before the trip? Maybe...
I need to make one for my parents anniversary party the week after I return too.

"Time....Time....Time... see what's become of me"
Sorry I just had to be dramatic for just a minute.




I added a few new links to my sight... Take a look
Have you made your message in a bottle yet? It's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you stopped by for a visit. Your comments are important to me. Leave me your thoughts and always follow your bliss.