Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mermaid Dreams

March keeps marching on and it is almost time for the beach. My flip flops are ready and waiting. I can't wait to feel the sun on my body and the warm breeze across my face. I love the sounds of the tide lapping at my feet. My most favorite part of the whole trip other than the warm sun is the sea treasures I find while walking the beach. I think I will journal about my trip and reflect on the past few wonderful months of my life. I am working on a new journal pictured above. It is a special order for a special customer. I need to put one together for myself. "Mermaid Dreams" sounds like a good title. I just hope that I can let go and relax. I'm a worrier and will be thinking about the kids, the dogs and babygirl left behind.


This starfish tiara was a special order for a girl lucky enough to be getting married on the beach in June. I hope she loves the crown. I am sure she will look beautiful in it. Kellibeth, I hope you have an unforgettable day and beautiful weather.


Well, it is time to go back to laundry and dishes and my mermaid day dreams. Don't forget to visit me at http://www.studiopink.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you stopped by for a visit. Your comments are important to me. Leave me your thoughts and always follow your bliss.