Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm Dreaming in Vivid Colors



A little pop of color will do it. Great way you wake you up this morning. A little cup of joe doesn't hurt. It is almost here, so much to do to get ready for the beach trip, can't wait to feel sand between my toes and sun on my back. Oh, and it will be so nice to be able to put on a pair of flip flops, swim suit and nothing else. But not so fast I've got plenty to do between now and then.
I completed my first Blythe journal. It is a little cutie but I no more than put it together, took pics, listed it, posted pics on all of my sights, flickr etc and it sold, wow! Guess I'll quickly make some more.
Today I go to the eye doctor. Long over due I am becoming one of those annoying people that say can you read this for me my arms aren't long enough. Wow am I that old? I will pretend you said no;)
Think beach.... that will get you through any Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Your Blythe journal is darling! You should post it on our Blythe group.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by for a visit. Your comments are important to me. Leave me your thoughts and always follow your bliss.