Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Look Good, Feel Good


I had my hair cut and colored today. Boy, do I feel better. How do I look?
Yeah right don't I wish that was me. I guess the name Jessica probably gave it away. I'm sure that was the only thing that gave it away though, right?
It Is amazing how much better you feel when you think you look good. Or is it the other way around? When you feel good you look good. It is kinda the chicken and egg thing. All I know is that a good hair cut and color does wonders for me.
I was a little scared to go looking for a picture of a beautiful women to post. You never know what might pop up when you type in beautiful women. It was safe and there were plenty to choose from. I decided to be a blonde. She is beautiful and I wouldn't mind borrowing her body for the beach next week. Well, I better go get my beauty sleep or all the cut, color and hair products will be waisted. Good night=0

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica...I mean Mya....I'm busy trying to catch up. I fell way behind this week. But I had to come by and say hello to you before you head out of town and wish you a very good journey.

    I agree, hair day is the absolute BEST! I'm stopping by to say "hello" and "thanks" for your sweet note. You did not have to rush so on the hat for Mother. But I am definitely so excited and looking forward to sharing it with her and with everyone at Cookie Sunshine. Today I bought a little flip video camera at Blockbuster. They had them on sale for $99.00. I'm going to tape my nephew tomorrow night when he performs at Comedy for a Cause.

    I'll look forward to hearing about your trip when you return. Have a great time!

    Thanks again for the hat. I can't wait to photograph Mom wearing it!

    Hugs,
    Cookie

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by for a visit. Your comments are important to me. Leave me your thoughts and always follow your bliss.