Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wooo Hew, It's My Up coming Summer Party Schedule



Summer is upon us and the lingering scent of honey suckle mingles with the smell of freshly mown grass. I love this time of year and I am ready for a summer sojourn but first we have to celebrate in the garden with Cielo from The House Of Roses.
Visit her beautiful blog and find out all about it.




Speaking of summer sojourns are you ready for this? We are all taking a vacation together on June 26th. I can't wait my bags are packed. To join the trip visit MommyHolly at her sweet blog home . Where are we going? Stay Tuned to find out.






What a way to wrap up the beautiful month of June. We are going to have a tea party with Vanessa of A Fanciful Twist. Now you know if Vanessa is involved it is going to be MAD.

I Can't wait and I hope all my dear friends will be right here to celebrate with me. Wooo Hew, my fav time of year.

Join me and our wonderful blogging friends for a garden party, a summer sojourn and a mad tea party.

It's going to be fabulous!

XO-Mya

1 comment:

  1. Mya, I would be ECSTATIC to have a copy!!!!! You are such a sweetie! I am so excited for you :)

    I am doing Cielo's party too :) Not that I have any living flowers, lol!

    Love ya,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by for a visit. Your comments are important to me. Leave me your thoughts and always follow your bliss.