Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Flea Market




Happy Friday and welcome to my flea market. To shop the other markets today go to FridayFleaMarket Our beautiful hostess is Polly from CountingYourBlessings
Now lets shop...








Today I am featuring only one item. "Smelly Cat" This little guy must be featured alone. I am sure you understand why. He is a whimsical original painting by my lovely daughter and mother to the Grand Princess.





Smelly Cat was painted on a 16 by 20 canvas. He is spritzed with a little Polo Cologne, you may wonder if there is a mysterious man lurking about. I love the deep rich colors and quirky little wire whiskers.
For a more in depth description and additional pictures or to purchase this funky cat go to StudioPink.

Thank you for shopping with me today.

Stop back tomorrow for a fabulous tea party.

It is going to be mad!

XO-Mya

1 comment:

  1. Mya, I LOLOL at your comment! A CROWN, now why didn't I think of that to go with my castle! Wonder if we could get a two for one special? LOL!

    Love the painting! I'll be back tomorrow to see your tea party post! ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by for a visit. Your comments are important to me. Leave me your thoughts and always follow your bliss.