Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Small Joys



The sky is grey and the clouds are swirling over head trying to come to some sort of agreement over the weather. But I don't care about the weather. It won't get me down. today I am thankful for some of the little things in my life.









This is a necklace I have made from my small treasures of the sea. I love the tiny little shells and fossils that I have slipped into my pocket while walking the beach. I haven't decided whether to keep this one or list it on Etsy. It is near and dear to my heart but I really don't need another necklace. Or do I?











I am thankful for my flower garden and the tasty herbs that Mr. Gnome is guarding. he does a wonderful job on his post except for keeping the deer at bay. He must have fallen asleep on the job a time or two.











Most of all, yep you got it, I am thankful for my little princess even though at 8 months she has developed quite a tude. An attitude is easy to get away with when you you are just so doggone cute. Today there is a major Tude Alert. I will have to be on my toes. Maybe her new nickname should be Tudy ;)








Hope you take the time to treasure the small joys in your life today.


xo-mya






9 comments:

  1. Sweet baby Tudy ;) She's adorable! Your necklace is very nice!
    Have a great day!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mya! Your baby is so cute! so nice and sweety, congratulation! nice post!
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about to turn in for the night, and happened upon your blog from my mom's. I'm new to blogging. Just wanted to say how beautiful your daughter is. She is so precious! Keep posting the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, beautiful baby!!!

    I have to tell you too, I LOVE Fiona Apple! What a fabulous song choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always so glad to see new pics of Miss Tudie! Can't wait to give her a big squeeze.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tudy w/ a tude! Love it and those beyond precious photos!
    Your shell necklace makes me wish I was back on the beach. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Mya, Wonderful post. Your grand daughter is so sweet! I love the new nic-name. So funny :)

    Karen at Ciderantiques

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, I love the post and she is adorable!!! enjoy my visit hear today,marina

    ReplyDelete
  9. tude or not she is gorgeous its all part of ho she will be.
    great post and lovely photos.
    thanx for sharing
    chriss x

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by for a visit. Your comments are important to me. Leave me your thoughts and always follow your bliss.