Thursday, April 24, 2008

Magic to her Eyes


Tinkerbell brings magic to a little girls eyes.
This little necklace is one of my new additions to the Studio Pink Shop. Tink is almost 2 inches tall and hangs on an apple green cord with flowered ceramic beads.





What a funky little toy charm. So fun to work with and they make great jewelry pieces. Tink is so sweet and full of charm.

Here is another Kawaii deer. I just love these charms. This one I made into a little bracelet with emerald green crystal beads. The big eyes and sweet little face get me every time.

1 comment:

  1. "OH MYA!!!"

    I knew we had a lot in common, I collected "Tinker bell" for my little girl before she was born. I am NOW leaning more towards "Chi'c Vintage look for her room. As you know by my last post you just commented on,(thank you!) I am slowly changing to Vintage (shabby chic) I will always love Tink though...great taste for your baby girl..lol!!

    Hugs,
    Nene

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by for a visit. Your comments are important to me. Leave me your thoughts and always follow your bliss.